среда, 14 июля 2010 г.

antenatal classes

Like almost anyone who never been pregnant before:), I knew not so much about the whole process of child birth, parenting and baby care.

We decided to take antenatal classes, and it was a very good idea. I signed up to a 16-lesson course, which is still going until August 9.

The course is divided into 2 sections: about pregnancy and the baby care and at the end of the lectures we have gymnastics. I like our lecturer, a doctor and a doula, Liza, not only she's professional and experienced, but she also teaches us the breathing techniques, which should be very useful (hopefully;).

The daddy-to-be went with me a couple of times, and also liked! Besides, it's a good opportunity to chat with people in the same "pregnant situation" as the atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly, we have breaks with tea and cookies!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий